Stay 1 Night – get 20% off, Stay 2 Nights – get 25% off, Stay 3+ nights – get 30% off!
‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
COVID-19 Travel Advisory
State of Hawaii Travel Advisory as of July 14, 2020:
- All travelers entering the State of Hawai‘i will be subject to the mandatory 14-day quarantine.
- Beginning Sept. 1, 2020, all trans-Pacific travelers arriving in Hawaii from out-of-state will have the option to get a valid COVID-19 test at least 72 hours prior to their arrival, and show proof of a negative test result, to avoid the 14-day quarantine. Evidence of a negative test result must be provided upon arrival in Hawaii. Without this, passengers arriving from out-of-state will be subject to the 14-day quarantine.
- For further details visit State of Hawaii Department of Transportation, or Gohawaii.com – Alerts.
Update as of June 10, 2020
On June 10, the ninth supplemental proclamation leaves in place the 14-day quarantine requirement for out-of-state travelers through July 31, 2020.
‘Alohilani Resort extends temporary closure through July 31, 2020.
Update as of May 18, 2020
On May 18, Governor David Ige issued the eighth supplemental proclamation, effective through June 30, 2020. The proclamation extends the mandatory 14-day quarantine for all travelers arriving in the state of Hawaii, as well as for interisland travelers, through June 30.
‘Alohilani Resort extends temporary closure through June 30, 2020.
Update as of April 25, 2020
Mandatory 14-Day Quarantine for visitors entering the State of Hawaii extended through May 31, 2020
Update as of April 13, 2020
As a result of the unfolding COVID-19 public health crisis and in keeping with local, state and federal mandates and social distancing guidelines, ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is temporarily closing from April 4, 2020 through May 16, 2020.
Please see details below for assistance with room reservations:
- If your reservations were booked directly with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For reservations made directly on the ‘Alohilani Resort website, you may access your reservation through the My Bookings link here.
- For reservations booked through a third party partner, or third party website, please contact their reservations and support services directly.
Ensuring the health and well-being of our guests while providing an excellent hospitality experience is our highest priority. Thank you in advance for your understanding as we navigate this rapidly evolving situation.
For COVID-19 resources, please visit:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
Hawaii State Department of Health Information & Resources
Hotel Contact Information Quick Reference: